NETWORK IT | NEW VACANCY ALERT!
Are you an enthusiastic and driven sales professional looking for a challenging and rewarding business development role with a great team environment? If the answer is yes, this could be the job for you.
New Business Sales Consultant | Birmingham City Centre
We are looking to recruit an tenacious New Business Sales Consultant to manage exciting new opportunities and drive pipeline conversion. This opportunity has come about after successfully securing the right to supply through the NHS HTE recruitment framework.
You will be responsible for developing new recruitment opportunities and strong relationships with our warm and clearly defined NHS and Public Sector client base.
We will provide you with a detailed market map, however you will be required to use your communication and sales skills to engage and build strong relationships with the relevant points of contact, to maximise recruitment opportunities for Network IT.
Skills & Qualifications
Previous experience of selling services into a business is desirable.Up to £26,000 + uncapped commission and company benefits.Flexible working available, Full Time Position (Monday - Friday)
- Knowledge of how to position value-add sales solutions to the key points of contact
- Able to speak with persons of all seniority in a professional manner
- Build professional relationships over the phone and via social media etc
- It is important that you have strong literacy skills, both verbal and written
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You will be charismatic, enthusiastic and personable
23 days holiday rising to 28 Days
Company car or car allowance
Private health care (family option included)
Share savings schemeIf you are interested in this opportunity, or want to hear more information then please apply via the link above. You can also get in touch with me directly on
Steffi.Sandhu@networkitr.co.uk.If you have a heavy sales background, let's chat! We really look forward to speaking with you!