A hands - on Lead BI Developer is now sought by a specialist services Company to create new BI solutions to support the business growth within a specific UK business unit. As the Lead BI Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, delivering and implementing BI solutions that fully satisfy the requirements and roadmaps defined by the Business, providing expert knowledge and guidance on how data can be best utilised to the benefit of the business.
Some key responsibilities of the Lead BI Developer
- Plan and co-ordinate BI development against the business roadmap
- Design and develop ETL solutions to ingest data from disparate data sources
- Create and maintain service design documentation for all BI solutions
- Design and build data models to empower business Power BI users
Lead BI Developer essential experience:
- Design and build of big data BI solutions
- Developing and maintaining ETL & data models
- Deploying big data solutions into cloud environments (ideally Azure)
- ETL build and associated tools (Az Data Factory, SSIS, Talend, Qlik, Python)
- Power BI Data Modelling
- SQL and T-SQL
A knowledge of or some experience in data Science tooling (Python , R etc.) would be ideal.
The role is fully remote but may require travel to UK sites if the Business need arises. A starting salary of £50,000 - £55,000 is offered plus Company Car and extensive benefits.
Apply now for an immediate interview.