Are you a Junior Project Manager looking to progress your project management career in a larger more complex Organisation where you can be involved in a broad variety of challenging technology and business change projects?
Currently, you may be a Business Analyst or Project Administrator, PMO, Project Coordinator working in a Project Office and may have been responsible for small IT and are now looking for that next step up into larger programmes as a full blow Project Manager.
- Understanding of Project Management products and methodologies
- Experience of stakeholder management including communication with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills written and oral, including presentation skills
- Excellent documentation and report writing skills, able to author documents to the high standard
- Proven experience of project management of small to medium scale projects
- Experience of large-scale projects (for instance, as user, supplier or tester)
- Passionate about customer experience, customer satisfaction and highly empathetic
As the successful Junior Project Manager, you will be offered excellent training and personal development opportunities as salary of £35,000 - £41,000 + excellent benefits.
Apply now for an immediate interview or call Richard Chorley 0799421940 to discuss further.