An experienced IT Product Owner is now sought by a leading international education and research Organisation based in Birmingham. You will join an existing Product Owner function to support the current portfolio of activities and the delivery of the global digital strategy.
This is a hybrid role that will require on-site presence in Birmingham to meet changing business needs, excellent public transport links are available.
As the successful Product Owner you will join a highly respected enterprise scale organisation as it enters a digital transformation that will shape its entire operational processes ready for the future demands it faces.
IT Product Owner experience
- Proven commercial Product Ownership
- Well-grounded in the methodology of Product Ownership
- Proven appreciation of Agile processes and principles
IT Product Owner key responsibilities
- Define product vision, future roadmap within a Product Team
- Support the development of business cases to establish viability of opportunities
- Assess worth and prioritize stories, epics, themes and backlogs
- Lead the planning of, and release plans for, the product
Overall undertake the role of Product Owner with energy, and enthusiasm demonstrating the value of Procut Ownership within this agile delivery model.
The Product Owner will be offered a starting salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits including generous annual leave and flexible hybrid working.