An Application Support Analyst is now sought by a globally recognised market leader, to join their small, dedicated UK based IT team. Supporting the EMEA region.
Working on a fully remote basis.
The successful Application Support Analyst will provide 2nd line and 3rd line support of all key business applications, alongside the management of 3rd party support providers for SAAS applications within the portfolio.
Essential skills of the Application Support Analyst
- Commercial experience of providing 2nd and 3rd line support of business application
- Financial applications support (ideal)
- An understanding of financial processes within a Company (ideal)
- System administration experience
- Solid SQL experience gained in a commercial role
- An appetite for learning new applications
- A continuous improvement mindset
Full training on all inhouse developed applications will be provided as will training on SAAS applications such as Sage X3.
Any experience of supporting Sage 1000, Sage X3 or similar applications would be ideal
The Application Support Analyst will be offered a starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000 plus Company benefits will be offered. The role is FULLY REMOTE, however occasional visits to the West Midlands office is expected for social and team events.
Application Support Analyst – SQL, T-SQL, System Administration, Financial Applications, Fully Remote