An Technical Architect in now sought for a Birmingham based Organisation., who are looking for an experienced technology Architect to assist in the design and delivery of network and computing solutions across their complex enterprise scale estate.
As the successful Technical Architect you will work with the senior technical management team to understand the demands of the diverse and complex user base and translate these into infrastructure solutions that meet the current and future needs of the Organisation.
Essential commercial experience of the Technical Architect?
- A solid technical background and career and retained up-to-date knowledge
- Technical design experience of enterprise scale computing and networking solutions
- Experience of datacentre scale projects
- Experience of on-prem to public cloud transformations
- Experience of designing / delivering multiple 10+ service solutions
- Deep technical appreciation of the following: MS technologies, VMware, Cisco, Aruba etc.
- Public cloud based solutions knowledge / solutions – Azure / AWS
- Working within the enterprise scale (1000+ users) private sector organisation
As the Technical Architect you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the Organisation to understand their business requirements and convert these into cutting edge IT networks and core infrastructure technical design solutions.
As an Technical Architect on offer is a salary starting at £65,000 (Neg) plus excellent Company Benefits. SC security clearance will be required for this role.
Apply now for an immediate interview.