A Solutions Architect with significant Microsoft Dynamics, experience is now sought by a respected and highly recognised specialist services Company.
Working closely with the Enterprise Architecture function the Solutions Architect will take specific responsibility for designing solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform that meet the evolving needs of the Company.
This will require the Solutions Architect to have detailed knowledge of how design solutions within Microsoft Dynamics and how the platform interfaces and interacts with enterprise scale business applications specifically billing and telephony systems.
The Solutions Architect must have the following experience:
Designing solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Microsoft Dynamics, both on-premise and MD365.
- Data modelling
- Customer Relation Management (CRM) system
- Working with public cloud - Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Complex enterprise application integration. e.g. SAP to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Customer Data modelling
- Security documentation experience such as policy and standard creation.
- Stakeholder management and requirement elicitation
Working within an agile environment the successful Solutions Architect will be involved to some really exciting and challenging change projects taking responsibility for investigating, researching and designing solutions that meet the needs of a demanding business.
The Solutions Architect will be offered a starting salary of £60,000 to £65,000 plus excellent Company Benefits and excellent training and personal development opportunities. Apply now for an immediate interview.