A Solution Architect – Data is now sought by a highly respected specialist services Organisation. The role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect with significant data experience to join a large enterprise wide change programme.
To be successful the Solutions Architect will have a proven track record in data architecture and in the delivery of projects/programmes such as Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, & Power BI / Analytics.
- research and select tools to address business requirements and data protection risks.
- produce logical and physical data models for data solutions
- identify opportunities to deliver innovative and cost-effective data solutions
- Deliver solution option reports and high level designs for data solutions
Essential experience required by the Solitons Architect
- Experience in technical or data architecture
- Experience in a data solution architect role within an SME or larger enterprise
- Experience of data programmes such as Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, & Power BI / Analytics
- Experience of the following technologies
- Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly known as Azure SQL Data Warehouse)
- Azure Data Lake / Data Factory
- Power BI
- Azure Data Factory
Working within an agile environment the successful Solutions Architect will be involved to some really exciting and challenging change projects taking responsibility for investigating, researching and designing solutions that meet the needs of a demanding business.
The Solutions Architect will be offered a starting salary of £60,000 to £65,000 plus excellent Company Benefits and excellent training and personal development opportunities. Apply now for an immediate interview.