We have an amazing opportunity for a customer-centric Senior Programme Manager to join one of the leading Healthcare Solution Companies in Wales. This opportunity is permanent, with a salary of up to £80,000 + excellent company benefits including a company car.
Hybrid working, as you may be required to commute to Wales, as-and-when needed for face-to-face meetings with the client and/or stakeholders / regional Managers.
Our client has innovated a life-changing software solution which captures data that will transform the daily life & operations for hospital staff. They are eager to find a customer-centric and motivated Senior Programme Manager to lead the full project life-cycle.
As the Senior Programme Manager, you will be essential to the success of the largest international project in our client's project portfolio. Leading over 20 project streams (projects include but are not limited to: Training, Development, Infrastructure, Change Management), whilst mentoring Senior Project Managers and Project Managers in specific project assignments.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for this large scale programme
- Defining project management goals and deliverables that support business goals in working in close collaboration with the business stakeholders and all parties involved in the delivery of this significant programme
- Meet or exceed revenue, utilization, margin and client satisfaction targets through the successful delivery of consulting and implementation projects
- Overall responsibly for the establishment and management of the PMO
- Lead a team of 10 Project Managers and their respective project resources.
- Ensuring the professional development of team members by implementing collaboration, best-practice sharing and continuous learning
- Ensure high-level of knowledge and understanding of all products and offerings amongst program and project managers
- IT Software Solutions Program Manager, leading and managing complex, large-scale projects
- At least 2 consecutive years working on one large-scale project
- Relevant experience in leading of individuals and teams
- International team management experience
- Certification in Project Management (Relevant Project Manangement Certifications)
- Customer / client orientated
- Empathic attitude and talent to engage and motivate others
- Ability to adapt communication to different levels within organizations (incl. C-level)
- Solution-oriented personality with strong drive for achieving results
- Several years’ experience in the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector
Apply directly, or email your resume to: Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk