Our client is currently seeking Frontend React Developer to join their team in West Midlands (Remote), on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £60,000.
The Frontend React Developer will work alongside of the Development team to build, maintain the clients bespoke platform, whilst extending the services of previous used tools on to their platform.
- Build task-based user interfaces for internal and external user workflows
- Work with stakeholders and teams to identify UI optimisations
- Take responsibility for setting and maintaining frontend development standards
- Work closely with colleagues to create / present front-end deliverables (IA, wireframes, workflows, prototypes, journeys, interfaces
- React / Next.js with 3+ years of experience with Java/Type script technologies
- Understanding of Authentication (JWT) and Rest API’s
- Creative portfolio and mastery of design tools (Adobe suite, Sketch, figma) a bonus