Our client is currently seeking a Lead Python Developer to join their team in West Midlands (Remote), on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £80,000.
The Lead Python Developer will work alongside of the engineering team to build, maintain the clients bespoke platform, whilst extending the services of previous used tools on to their platform.
- Lead the design and build of a suite of event driven Microservices using Kafka
- Mentor developers and install good engineering practices
- Move lots of data around, building consistent HTTP APIs
- Apply a ‘test-driven’ development strategy
- Work within an exciting team comprised of devops
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Experience with Kafka / Faust / Kafka Streams
- SaaS (desirable)
- Flask (desirable)
- PHP Laravel (desirable), Vue / React / Angular (desirable)