We have an amazing opportunity for a CRM Business Analyst to a join a recognised and respected first-class Automotive Company. As the Business Analyst will play a key role for the integration of Salesforce CRM.
This role will be prominently officed based in Milton Keynes, on a permanent basis, with a salary up to £46,000 + amazing company benefits.
Are you a curious cat, always asking questions?
Can you communicate effectively across the board?
Are you a highly motivated BA, looking for a new challenge? If so, this is the role for you!
With the main user being the Marketing team, we’re looking for an individual who has not only pursued a career in Business Analyst but ideally has knowledge of Sales and Marketing systems and solutions.
Our client is upgrading their CRM, from a 14 year old highly bespoke solution to a state of the art Salesforce CRM, they are looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to:
- Produce Business Requirements Specifications.
- Work alongside of Salesforce Integration Consultants and the Marketing team to elicit and clarify business requirement to understand the project goals “What Is” and “To Be” through to confirmation of project goal achievement
- Facilitate and participate in workshops. Creating clear and concise Requirement Capture so that all parties involved can understand.
- Understand the functionality contained within existing bespoke CRM and the new Salesforce CRM and figure out the HOW, WHY and WHAT?
- How can we generate more business leads through Salesforce?
- What can we configure on to Salesforce to ensure that the Marketing team can proficiently take leads from websites, events / walk-ins and prospects through end-to-end sale (from generating a lead / conversion of a lead to servicing at post-sale.
- Present proposals and recommendations
- Prepare Business Cases and carry out Feasibility Studies, submitting these for consideration as part of the project process. Present them when needed
- Support key business stakeholders in making informed decisions with the data and insights identified.
- Carry out Gap Analysis
Experience of working as a BA on diverse business or sales / marketing change programmes Essential:
- Confident communicator! Alongside of being analytical, structured, logical and results driven.
- Several years’ of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with both Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Proficient in the use of Modelling and Analysis tools including Visio, Jira etc
- Extensive skills in requirements gathering and processes & workflow analysis