Technical Infrastructure Architect
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Architect to join their UK team (Remote) on a permanent basis, with a salary up to £75,000 + amazing company benefits.
Operating in UK, US, India and Philippines, our client is supplying advanced solutions to more than 100 global businesses in a range of diversified industries from Banking, Healthcare and Media. They’re motivated by simplifying business processes and delivering tech based solutions in 3 major areas: Contact Centre, Back Office Platforms, Automation and Analytics
The ideal candidate will have exposure working with Contact Centres, leading teams and developing high quality solutions on-premise and Cloud, with future plans of integrating AI.
Your responsibilities are:
- Thorough knowledge of standardising technology / solutions and a demonstratable track record of application in a variety of organisations – focusing mainly on Contact Centres / Call Centres
- Proven experience developing SaaS/PaaS architectures with strong hands-on cloud technologies
- Extensive experience in designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring modern digital service. You will Adopt a Cloud First strategy identify solutions that support the business outcomes, working with other architects to advise on all application/software elements for any proposed designs.
- Deploying and maintaining large enterprise software applications in high load, highly available environments.
- Expertise across architecture domains such as business, applications, information, infrastructure, integration and security
- Proven experience in the use of cloud technologies, cloud strategies and in architect solutions for cloud
- Expertise in developing cloud native or hybrid architectures in AWS, and Azure.
- Experience with designing and building solutions that incorporate Contact Centre / Call Centre software
- Cloud, AWS and Azure
Exposure to: Five9 , Cisco & Genesis Apply directly or email: Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk