Our client is currently seeking a Information Security Manager to join their UK team (Remote) on a permanent basis, with a salary up to £65,000 + amazing company benefits.
Operating in UK, US, India and Philippines, our client is supplying advanced solutions to more than 100 global businesses in a range of diversified industries from Banking, Healthcare and Media. They’re motivated by simplifying business processes and delivering tech based solutions in 3 major areas: Contact Centre, Back Office Platforms, Automation and Analytics
What are your responsibilities:
• Implementing ISO and Group standards – liaising with CISO and SOC to ensure that all information security is implemented; policies, procedures, standards and controls.
• Be the point of contact with clients and stakeholders- ensure SLAs for UK based clients are met with alert descriptions and recommended actions being of an acceptable standard, with possible mitigation actions to be executed efficiently and at an advanced level, documenting easy to understand penetration reports with security recommendations.
• Advising SOC team in UK and India on how to resolve issues in the network / cloud, planning, executing and finalizing with documentation.
• Documenting security environment using SOC 1 SOC 2
• Creating documentation for internal and external use: incident remediation and prevention, Trend analysis, incident reports, log analysis, client reviews, service reviews etc.,
• Research, analyze and identify potential vulnerabilities and emerging threats, with the goal of creating detect & response rules to assist in visibility and response capabilities.
• A strong IS background and a passion for information security and data security.
• Demonstrated proficiency exercising a detailed depth and breadth of technical subject knowledge to key stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience in delivering business processes
• SOC 1 & SOC 2
• Level 3 support
• Experience in securing various environments
• Security technology certifications (e.g., SANS (GCIA, GCIH, GSEC)).
Salary up to £65,000 + company benefits.
Apply directly or email: Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk