Our client is currently seeking a Lead Developer(Integration and Systems) to join their team in Birmingham, (Remote) on a fixed term contract up until July 2024, with a salary up to £70,000 + amazing company benefits.
The primary responsibility of the Lead Developer (Integration and Systems) is to deliver quality software solutions on time and to budget that meet the needs of the organisation and to provide third line support for those solutions once they are live.
• Lead the development of system integration and internal bespoke solution architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers and the Business Analyst.
• Define solution development projects which support the organisation's objectives and plans.
• Specify and design large or complex integration and systems software.
• Design and build integration components and interfaces.
• Set local or team-based standards for programming tools and techniques, including security guidelines, and the selection of appropriate development methods.
• Responsibility for creation of test cases using analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability).
• Assesses and analyses release components.
• C# / .NET
Apply directly, or send your CV to Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk