£400- £475 per day
2- 3 months
My client is currently looking to recruit a high level Technical cloud architect to productionise architecture and design principles to deliver a cohesive cloud strategy in support of the Digital Strategy and TOM.
The successful cloud architect will complete the following areas of focus and responsibilities:
- Technical frameworks and principles for PaaS adoption
- Management of cost as a design principle and production of cost models
- Technical frameworks and principles for hybrid cloud and integrations
- Identification of architectural and design gaps with transition architectures to address these.
- Tooling standards and use of IAC, CI/CD
- Technical frameworks and principles IaaS
- Integration transition pathways to Azure/Logic apps, etc
- API management and Service Bus co-existence
- Strategic view on decision making around cloud architecture selection
- Technical principles and architecture framework for PaaS cloud services.
- Identification of architectural and technical gaps
- Creation of blueprint and service building blocks suitable for broad use.
- Production of cost models for use in the design process
- Recommendations of tooling approaches and standardisation
- Documented outputs of all of the above.
Experience & Skills:
- Cloud and technical architecture for PaaS services (AWS, Azure)
- Hybrid cloud and integrations
- IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
If you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role , please apply immediately.