Are you a Senior Full Stack Developer seeking a fantastic lead opportunity? If so, you’re bound to be interested in this expanding company, which prides itself for state of the art IT Infrastructure. This company’s recognised nationally and awarded for their committed investment for People Culture and Development.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will be working alongside a team of developers to deliver solutions, whilst taking ownership of the team quality output. Through mentoring, code reviews, maintainability and ensuring consistency following best practices.
To be the right Senior Full Stack Developer, you'll need to be able to show the following:
- Be a confident Full Stack Developer with hands on experience
- Strong experience with Angular and ASP.NET Core
- Competent in .Net and T-SQL
- Passionate when it comes to Coding Best Practices
- Ability to lead, mentor and manage a team
- Show confidence to contribute and input new ideas for best results
- Help build and deliver a consistent code base
- Work with the Head of Department to manage project resource
Ranked within the top tier of firms, whilst leading the industry with multiple offices across Europe. They offer a full service to support their valued clients in achieving their objectives.
The company have adapted to the current coronavirus outbreak and continue to deliver the same high level of standards, as well as retaining their people culture within the friendly firm.
Committed to promoting a healthy work-life balance and support the wellbeing of their people, this is included within their fantastic benefits package.
Interested in the Senior Full Stack Developer position? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!