Are you an all-round ambitious Developer seeking a fantastic progressive opportunity, looking for that next step to becoming a Lead Developer?
The Developer will be joining the exciting team to work on an exceptional range of projects. Specialising with bespoke CMS and Ecommerce websites. This will give you the opportunity to increase and broaden your hands on technical skills.
To be the right Developer, you'll have strong experience and knowledge with:
- 2 years commercial Mid Weight (Strong Back End experience with exposure to Front End)
- Worked with a variety of technologies including or either Word Press, Magento or PHP
- Developing and maintain modules for open source software
- Build bespoke web applications/CMS
- Proficient with HTML/CSS
- Incorporate SEO techniques into code
- Ability to represent the company to clients with meetings, training and hands on support
- Strong team player looking to further your technology and people leadership
Desirable Developer experience, but not essential:
- Worked within a booking systems or payment gateways environment
- Leadership/mentoring experience
There are not many Developer opportunities like this that give everything you need to becoming a Lead Developer!
If you have an eye for detail, enthusiastic, ambitious and committed then get in touch. Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine Developer opportunity for interview!
Developer salary is up to £34,000 (depending on experience), plus additional benefits.