Are you an ambitious PHP Developer seeking a fantastic progressive opportunity, looking for that next step to becoming a Senior Developer?
The PHP Developer will be joining the exciting team to work on an exceptional range of projects. Specialising with bespoke CMS and Ecommerce websites. This will give you the opportunity to increase and broaden your hands on technical skills.
To be the right PHP Developer, you'll have strong experience and knowledge with:
- 2 years commercial PHP experience
- Developing and maintain modules for open source software
- Build bespoke web applications/CMS
- Proficient with HTML/CSS
- Incorporate SEO techniques into code
- Ability to represent the company to clients with meetings, training and hands on support
- Strong team player looking to further your technology and people leadership
Desirable PHP Developer experience, but not essential:
- Worked with other technologies including or either Word Press, Magento
- Leadership/mentoring experience
There are not many PHP Developer opportunities like this that give everything you need to becoming a Lead Developer. Even if you don’t have all the relevant experience it would still be worth discussing what you do have!
If you have an eye for detail, enthusiastic, ambitious and committed then get in touch. Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine PHP Developer opportunity for interview!
PHP Developer salary is up to £34,000 (depending on experience), plus additional benefits.