Oracle Report Developer
£400 per day
Remote - with some time required in the office for collaboration
Local Government Body - Merseyside
This position required a technical specialist who is able to work with Oracle OTBI/BIP report developer. The position requires the ability to specify, design and implement the reporting technical dashboard for the programme such as developing, validating and reviewing conceptual, logical and physical report designs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Report development using Oracle BI Tools - OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence), Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC).
- Oracle Report Development Knowledge Transfer.
- Financial Reporting Strategy Development.
- Requirements analysis.
- Metadata modelling.
- Data Visualisation.
- Explore and replicate data.
- Create connections and data sources for drill-through, data loads and dimension builds.
- Collect collaborative data, create scenarios, and perform what-if analysis using Smart View.
- Build data models, reports, and analytic dashboards in an enterprise Business Intelligence environment.
- Design and publish pixel-perfect reports from the enterprise data.
- Good communication and documentation skills, the ability to get on well with team member.
Able to work outside traditional hours, of a weekend and evening as required, adopting an agile working approach in response to business requirements.
Please apply immediately with your most recent CV if you have the relevant skills and experience.