Central Government Body in Exeter - Remote working
£674.99 per day
Candidates MUST be Security Cleared.
My client requires an experienced developer who can build and secure services in the Cloud using Python and AWS.
Job Purpose As our Senior Developer the key duties are:
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Develop, configure and support the consumer digital platform which provides key data to the public website and mobile apps.
- Maintain an understanding of current and emerging cloud technologies (AWS Primarily)
- Support and Mentor Junior team members and share knowledge and experience across the wider tribe.
- Regularly communicating progress with relevant stakeholders
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & AbilitiesWe encourage you to apply if you believe you meet our essential criteria, but your application will be even stronger if you have:
- Experience of developing and supporting resilient, Secure and scalable services in the Cloud.
- Proven knowledge and experience of using Python and AWS Developer Kit.
- Previous experience of working within an Agile based tribe environment.
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for working in IT and an ability to solve abstract IT problems and provide efficient and effective solutions in a timely manner
- Show evidence of an organized and structured approach to work
- A proven ability to communicate easily, enthusiastically, and professionally with a range of customers
- Good team-working skills and when appropriate the ability to work to your own initiative
- An ability to work to demanding timescales
- Knowledge and experience of the following systems:
Please only apply if you are SC CLEARED!
This role is quickly moving so please apply with your most recent CV immediately.