Senior Business Analyst
INSIDE IR35 - £350 per day
Local Government Body - London
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst with experience in digital transformation programmes.
The postholder will be reporting to the Head of IT Projects and Programmes, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the development, management and delivery of a range of analytical work and service improvement projects and work-streams within the IT and Digital Services programme of work across two local government bodies.
A detailed knowledge and understanding of business analysis tools, project management, stakeholder engagement and the ability to adapt to a fast, evolving programme are critical within this role.
Data Analysis and Management
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply with your most recent CV.
- To provide Business Analysis expertise to assist in the delivery of projects across the IT & Digital Service Project and Programme Delivery programme.
- To work with the Programme leads to analyse the work relating to the delivery of the IT Capital Programme and associated workstreams.
- To act as the lead Business Analyst on programmes, including owning the delivery of the analysis and how it impacts/defines the projects and programmes.
- To collate, examine and validate the information required to design and develop the projects relating to the IT Capital Programme and associated workstreams.
- To act as the business analysis lead on programmes of work including the management of business analyst project resources.