A Development Manager is sought after to join a respected staffing company in Coventry, on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £90,000 (DOE) + other company benefits.
Our client is currently on course of updating a variety of their applications, including CRM (cloud), Payroll and HR. To achieve maximum efficiency, a middleware of some sort will be required to enable communication between all the applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Development Manager, who has knowledge of several middleware’s and can proactively elect the most competent software available on the market.
The responsibilities of the Development Manager are:
As the Development Manager, you will have
- Lead and mentor a team of 8 developers
- Show thorough knowledge and ownership of development lifecycle, key milestones (sign-off etc) and quality gates
- Undertake and understand the performance management and disciplinary procedures
- Carry out reviews and appraisals to a high and appropriate level
- Responsible for recruitment within allocated development teams
- Improve efficiencies, oversee, and drive delivery of multiple development project streams:
- Oversee estimation of tasks, ensuring consistency across teams
- Oversee the process of requirements gathering and technical design, utilising relevant skills
- Participate in deployment planning with key stakeholders
- Ensure deployments are scheduled, executed, and communicated as agreed
Apply directly, or email your CV to: Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk
- Previous software development management experience, working with both remote and on-site developers
- A strong backend development background in a range of programming languages, including .NET, C# and MVC
- Experience programming and integrating middleware
- Proven experience in implementing, scaling, and securing APIs
- Experience of IT project delivery through agile methodologies