A Development Manager / Junior CIO is sought after to join a respected staffing company in Coventry, on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £100,000 (DOE) + other company benefits.
Our client is currently on course of updating a variety of their applications, including CRM (cloud), Payroll and HR. To achieve maximum efficiency, a middleware of some sort will be required to enable communication between all the applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Development Manager / Junior CIO who has has a vast ammount of knowledge of complex IT infrastructure landscapes in matrix organisations.
The responsibilities of the Development Manager / Junior CIO are:
As the Development Manager / Junior CIO, you will have:
- Lead and mentor a team of 8 developers
- Show thorough knowledge and ownership of development lifecycle, key milestones (sign-off etc) and quality gates
- Undertake and understand the performance management and disciplinary procedures
- Carry out reviews and appraisals to a high and appropriate level
- Responsible for recruitment within allocated development teams
- Improve efficiencies, oversee, and drive delivery of multiple development project streams:
- Oversee estimation of tasks, ensuring consistency across teams
- Oversee the process of requirements gathering and technical design, utilising relevant skills
- Participate in deployment planning with key stakeholders
- Ensure deployments are scheduled, executed, and communicated as agreed
- A strong backend development background in a range of programming languages, including .NET, C# and MVc
- Strong documented leadership skills
- Driven significant technology transformational change in large, national organisations •
- A high performing track record of progressive and diverse experience as a software engineer and/or software architecture
- Experience working with DevOps concepts, tools, and ways of working as a part of agile software development
- Experience in decommissioning large infrastructure components on which many systems are dependent
This is an amazing opportunity for a Development Manager looking to step up to becoming a Junior CIO. If you are a Junior CIO looking for a new opportunity this is the role for you! Apply directly, or email your CV to: Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk