A SharePoint Developer is sought after to join a respected international law firm in Birmingham, on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £55,000 (DOE) + other company benefits
Our client is current on course to migrating from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019 (Online & On-premises), with this, our client is seeking a SharePoint Developer who can support, develop, and leverage the new SharePoint platforms for their firm and clients.
This is a great opportunity for a strong C# developer / .Net developer / Microsoft Developer who has touched on SharePoint previously, and is eager to develop their knowledge and train to become a SharePoint developer.
As the SharePoint developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with team members to maintain the leverage the old solution and maintain and develop SharePoint 2019, plus any integrations/links with other IT systems and data sources
- Developing consistent solutions that integrate well within the firm’s overall applications architecture, whilst documenting all the necessary specifications related to the integration between systems
- Provide operational support for solutions: developing, communicating, and releasing changes
- Liaison with the firm’s external clients: providing high quality support when needed
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- Experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL, .Net, VB/VBA, HTML, C#, PowerShell)
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Experience in commercially using SharePoint, O365 / SharePoint Online
- A positive, can-do attitude is essential!
- Experience in SharePoint Online development, including SPFx and Power Platform
- Experience in Migration and redesign of legacy SharePoint solutions
All SharePoint developers & .NET / C# developers with an understanding of SharePoint and has the intention to develop and learn SharePoint apply now!
- Experience of M365 components particularly Azure, Delve, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate.
Due to the nature of the business, a CRB Check will be required (expensed by our client)Apply directly, or email your CV to: Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk