2nd Line support
£200 per day
My client is currently looking to recruit a 2nd line support engineer for their offices based in Winchester.
The details are as follows :
Desk Top Team Mixed role in a 2nd level support team with a variety of tasks working alongside colleagues and team leader doing BAU or request fulfilment related tasks
- Recent experience of 2nd line IT Support (Windows 10, Smartphone support)
- Good customer & colleague Comm's skills required, in person & over the phone
- Previously experience in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Installing / de-installing / moving hardware - Assisting with stock management of device hardware
- Assisting team leader with ad-hoc tasks including updating and /or creating documentation
- Most of the work is in our Winchester offices, some will be across Hampshire driving license required
- Organised & task orientated – capable of following up on any request & seeing it through to completion.
- Aptitude for giving both clear verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to record data accurately.
- Good team player.
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role , Please apply immediately