It’s an exciting time! We are currently searching for a BI Data Engineer to join one of our leading clients in Meriden, on a permanent basis.
The BI team are expanding and growing their data models, they are now searching for an innovative, enthusiastic individual to add and discuss fresh designs and solutions! You will play a key role in the building, maintaining, and the loading of new data models.
MS SQL/ ETL/ SSIS/ SSAS skills are essential, as is the ability to communicate with a diverse range of internal stakeholders.
Key experience required:
- Proven ability and experience to implement, maintain and securely operate efficient and effecting data models.
- Enthusiasm to work across multiple teams and projects to rapidly, yet accurately, manipulate (ETL) data to help the business achieve its goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of data modelling, data manipulation and data warehouses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, alongside outstanding team working skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics
Starting salary: £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience, plus full Company benefits. Working 4 days at home, with 1 day in the office (flexible)