A Server Installation Engineer is sought by our Client fully accredited technology partner, due to an exciting period of growth. To join their busy team, who are responsible for the successful installation and delivery of IT hardware and services, to both existing and new customers.
Essential experience for Server Installation Engineer:
Server Installation Engineer, benefits:
- Installation of multi-server environments including Remote Desktop servers
- Working knowledge of Virtual environments using VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience in design and implementation of Active Directory Services, including migration of Windows environments from 2008/2012 to 2016/2019
- Working knowledge of installing and configuring switches and Firewalls
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Ability to maintain documents and records to a professional standard.
- Experience working with Microsoft O365 products, (Azure, Intune etc.)
- Experience of installation and provisioning a SAN as part of a multi-server environment
- Knowledge of the creation and deployment Windows 10 images using MDT/WDS
- Installation and migration of single and clustered Exchange Servers
- Salary: £35 - 45,000 DOE
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- 25 days Holiday
- Extensive Company Benefits
If the role of the Server Installation Engineer sounds appealing and you match the criteria above, then please apply with a copy of your latest CV. If you have any queries or would like to discuss the role of Server Installation Engineer in more depth, then please feel free to contact Kiran Matharoo at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.