6 month contract
Public sector – Outside IR35
£350 per day
Birmingham / Remote working
My client is a large Public Sector organisation based in Birmingham with a current need to recruit a Linux specialist for a 6 month period.
The successful Linux specialist will be involved in numerous projects across the organisation .
To be considered for the role of Linux specialist, you must have
1. Proven experience designing and implementing solutions within Linux environments
2. Excellent troubleshooting skills
3. Good understanding of Ansible scripting
4. Knowledge of core Networking Principals
5. Experience of Linux server integration with Active Directory
1. Experience of automated deployment of Linux VM's in a VMware environment (infrastructure as code)
2. Good understanding of Load Balancers (ideally F5)
3. Knowledge about interoperability technologies such as SOAP, RESTful and XML/HTTP(s) web services as well as international interoperability profiles such as IHE
4. Experience with data migrations and ETL tools would be appreciated
5. Experience with Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello / SpaceWalk
Please send your CV if you have the relevant skills and experience.