IT Deployment Engineer – Ad-hoc work
Emergency cover – Immediate Start
£175 Day Rate ( INSIDE IR35)
My client is a large Public Sector organisation with a current and urgent requirement to recruit a number of 1st Line deployment engineers to work in Buckinghamshire. These roles will be to cover any sickness or Absence. You will be on call to cover anything from a day to 2 weeks at any time.
The deployment engineers will help support building/deploying additional Vitals devices, iPads for the escalation wards and setting up mobile baton phones etc for the escalation areas. This team also helps support the desktop team when they do not have sufficient resource to support estates moves. You will also be used to support the Windows 10/Mobile Phone deployment.
The successful IT Deployment Engineer must possess:
• Own transport to travel around sites
• 1st line PC diagnostic and resolution technical skills
• Experience in supporting and maintaining desktop and mobile devices
• Setting up and configuring new desktop/mobile devices
• Excellent customer skills
The appointed IT Deployment Engineer must be able to start immediately.
If this is of interest, Please apply online as working from home and I will call you.