Network Engineer – Hampshire
Inside IR35 Supplier
3 month initial contract
We are looking for 1 Networks Engineer to assist with project delivery. Particularly interested in an engineer with Firewalls experience, particularly with Check Point and Palo Alto. Switching skills / experience is also highly desirable.
You will be undertaking work for project managers but will be based within a team of other networks and server technical engineers. Your responsibilities will include:
• Switch configuration
• Firewall rule changes
• DHCP, DNS and IP changes
• Vulnerability scanning and implementing remediation work
• Designing and managing delivery of network changes from our third-party supplier
• Trouble shooting connectivity issues and ensuring quality of service
• Configuring Citrix NetScaler to implement changes to load balancing, WAF, security protocols and web re-directs
You must have knowledge & experience in:
- Extreme/Dell or Cisco switching/routing
- Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewall Policy management.
- Aruba Wireless
- Nessus Vulnerability Scanning
- Network Security principles
- Unified Comms and Avaya Telephony
- Good communication skills with experience of working in a project environment
- Experience of working with Citrix NetScaler for load balancing, WAF and/or to manage security protocols.
The contract is initially for 3 months, with an immediate start. Please send your CV for consideration in the first instance.