Are you an experienced Front End Web Developer? If so, you’re bound to be interested in an opportunity within the fast paced newly formed development team for a rapidly expanding entertainment and leisure company.
Front End Web Developer Duties:
Front End Web Developer Essential Experience Requirements:
- Maintain and integrate the API Platform and Web Interface
- Implement compelling, usable web applications; contribute to their design
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Working with Mobile and Web applications
- Developing designs in conjunction with UX/UI team
- Champion the User Experience across our software development process
- Being creative and coming up with new ways to enhance our products using the latest technologies
Front End Web Developer Advantage:
- Minimum 2 years of modern web development framework experience
- CMS, CSS, HTML
- UX/UI Experience
- Strong passion/interest with Gaming Development
This Entertainment & Leisure seek a Front End Web Developer to join this booming sector within their fantastic modern office. As an experienced Front End Web Developer with joining this forward thinking organisation, you will be part of the newly formed development team, offering a secure, innovative and long term career opportunity at a time of marked growth in this industry.
Front End Web Developer will be rewarded with a salary up to £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE), with excellent benefits and the opportunity to work remote flexibility (TBC) Interested? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!