Are you a Junior Front End UX UI Developer looking for your next career step whilst using your current skills, progressing and learning new technologies?
If so, you’re bound to be interested in an opportunity within a rapidly expanding distribution company. As an Junior Front End UI UX Developer you will help the brand stand out and set us further apart from other companies within the industry. You will be joining the engineering team to influence and focus on moving the current system to more modern architectures.
The Junior Front End UX UI Developer role will be assisting:
· Identify UX improvements and build task based UI for user workflows
· UX Design and applications branding
· Create and present UX deliverables (IA, wireframes, workflows, prototypes, journeys)
· Content creation for business, brand and awareness
· Demonstrate passion around the customer journey
To be the right Junior Front End UX UI Developer for us, you'll come with the following:
· Experienced working in front-end frameworks
· Understanding of Rest API’s and Authentication
· Experience building web applications
· Creativity from a strong experience with design tools
One of the fastest growing companies within their sector, with ambition to provide the best home-delivery reputable services within the UK. Supplying the biggest technology and furnishing brands, specialising in high-value purchases. Delivering the very best customer experience and putting the customer first.
Interested in the Junior Front End UX UI Developer opportunity? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!