Senior Software Developer
£60K + company benefits
Our client is a top MSP, who is searching for an experienced individual within full stack software development. They are looking for someone who is able to highlight specific issues within exisiting architecture, code and organise its improvement. As well as working alone, you will be working alongside a wider community of tehnical leads and developers.
Responsibilities as a senior software developer will consist of:
- Work within a team of Software Developers/Consultants to design, deliver and support complex enterprise solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to the existing team and as well as acting as a coach/mentor.
- Embrace new technologies.
- Provide operational technical escalation to both colleagues and customers.
- Support our technology practices in the definition and delivery of software development standards and approaches aligned to industry best practices.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and encourage team members to proactively contribute to both innovation and automation whilst removing obstacles.
- Have a service focussed mindset and be able to evangelise both internally and externally to our customers.
- Keep abreast of changing software development landscapes, technologies, and methodologies.
- Provide out-of-hours support for Incident escalation on a rota basis.
- Communicate technical solutions/issues to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience developing and supporting Enterprise Level client/server applications
- Multi language development and troubleshooting skills (Net, Python, Java etc)
- Comfortable working with multiple O/S
- Strong Networking knowledge
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
Senior Software Developer. Fully Remote £60K + company benefits
- Experience of working in a fast paced Application development environment
- Experience developing front/back end based services
- Experience with reliable message-passing distributed systems
- Experience working with Relational Databases
- Experience with authorization and single-sign-on protocols e.g. OAuth, SAML, OIDC
- Experience with Cloud/IaaS/PaaS providers (AWS/Azure most relevant)
- Experience of delivering support in line with ITIL methodologies and frameworks
- An understanding of security principles and practice (both whole-system security and “secure coding”)
- Knowledge or experience of IAM and SSO (LDAP, SAML, OAuth). Knowledge of ForgeRock products would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of WordPress, IBM MQ/IBM LDAP
If this role is of interest please apply or send your CV directly to: email@example.com