A Linux Administrator is now sought by specialist SAAS Company working with Clients across the World. This a true career development opportunity as we are looking for an individual with a passion for Linux who is keen to develop skills in the latest Cloud technologies.
Demonstratable Linux Administrator experience with skills gained either commercially, during education or through personal development and home-based activities.
Essential skills for the Linux Administrator:
- Advanced Linux server administration knowledge
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Understanding of GIT version control
You will gain experience using the following cutting-edge technologies:
- Ansible, Packer, Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, AWS services (including EC2, EKS, Beanstalk, CodePipeline, Lambda), Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Istio, YAML
The Linux Administrator will undertake but will not be limited to the following activities:
- Writing, testing, reviewing and releasing code to the global infrastructure
- Troubleshooting issues within Linux-based platforms
- Contributing to selection of infrastructure technologies
- Maintain documentation and sharing knowledge with the development team
- Writing code in Bash and Python
- Solving problems
A starting salary of £25,000 - £40,000 for the Linux Administrator will be offered along with Company benefits and relevant training and certifications, If appropriate to the role.
Apply now for an immediate interview.