A Internal Sales Support professional is now sought by a global mannufacturer selling busness to business. As the successful Exommerce Sales Coordinator you will work in a small but expanding team offering exceptional on-line and telephone based support to customers of all sizes.
As part of a wider digital transformation programme you will play a key role in educating cusomers in the use of online / web based resources, you will ensure that resources (web content) is correct and fit for purpose. you will work closely with all departments including the web development team.
Essential experience for the Internal Sales Coordinator:
- Experience of internal sales / customer support
- Sales support experience within a business to business market
- Experience of uploading product infomation onto a web / ecommerce site
- Use of CRM and web content management system (CMS)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
This is a brilliant opportunty to join a team within an expaning part of the business in a role that can offer increased opportunity and growth potential. Starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000, hybrid working offered once settled into the role.