A Digital Solutions Manager is now sought by a global supply chain services Organisation to support business units (locations and operations) to fulfil their maximum performance potential by employing new digital solutions.
As the digital Solutions Manager you will work with the technical teams to identify and prioritise smart resource management opportunities and opportunities to digitalise traditional manual processes throughout the supply chain process.
As the Digital Solutions Manager you will align and evaluate existing and future strategic digital tools to support the enhancement of existing tools and the development and testing of future tools and models.
- Provide support, guidance, and input into the development of Digital Solution tools and strategies
- Ensure stakeholders are kept informed with development updates & rollout plans
- Ensuring any testing and piloting of new tools
- Digital changes are communicated to all stakeholders
- Ensuring that all new digital tools and solutions are understood and trained out as required
Essential experience of the Digital Solutions Manager
- Strong operational background in the Supply Chain Industry
- Experience of using mainstream IT systems (Warehouse Management and Transport Management systems)
- Process oriented thinker
- Process Improvement and LEAN approach – desirable
- Good analytical capability, and other Digital solutions
- A track record of improving operational efficiency
- Proven Stakeholder management skills
As the Digital Solutions Manager, you will be offered a starting salary of Circa £65,000 + Car Allowance + 15% Bonus + Benefits. With the ability to work from home.