Programme Management Officer - PMO is now requited to join a globally recognised and respected Company working within their Charitable Foundation, dedicated to developing and growing their charity partnerships and activities within the UK.
Working closely with Programme Mangers, Directors, Charity Partners and Staff to support the management and development of Foundation partnerships, helping to achieve their potential
This role will be responsible for programme management and administration as well as supporting the programme management team with additional project support.
Project Management Officer – PMO key priorities and responsibilities
- Administer the Foundation’s schools and community partnerships
- Working with Academies, schools and charity partners to build an strengthen relationships
- Accurately collate and share Foundation programme materials, information and reports
- Support with project administration including data maintenance, data gathering and recording project actions
- Support Colleague Engagement
- Internal Communications and Marketing
- Strategy and Performance
Essential experience of the Project Management Officer - PMO
- Experience of account management of Charity partnerships or equivalent relationship-based roles in fundraising, events, sales or marketing environment
- Experience of internal communications including developing case studies and news stories
- Experience of working within a fundraising or similar team
- Experience/understanding of supporting the delivery of employee engagement activities such as volunteering
Knowledge, skills and understanding of the Project Management Officer - PMO
- Knowledge of corporate fundraising
- Interpersonal skills including relationship building, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities independently
As the successful Project Management Officer - PMO you will be offered a salary of £28,000 - £32,000. The role will require you to work from home and travel regularly within the UK, building relationships and supporting the growth and success of the Foundation.