A IT Support Analyst is now sought by a leading manufacturing and distribution company. Working for the IT Manager, joining a dedicated IT support function the successful IT Support Analyst will be providing some 1st, majority 2nd and some 3rd line support across this 24/7 Business.
A can-do attitude is essential as is a willingness to provide support at all levels, when it’s required!!
This role will offer and exciting combination of traditional user support and the support of critical IT systems that allow the manufacturing and processing orders to take place.
Key experience for the IT Support Analyst:
- Administration of Hyper-V infrastructure
- Knowledge of VMware
- Server builds (Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019)
- Microsoft Office / Exchange / SharePoint (2016/O365)
- Patch management
- Networking – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, Firewall, VPN Support
- Knowledge of routers and switches – Cisco, Siemens
- The ability to work in a team and communicate at all levels in the business is essential
The successful IT Support Analyst will be offered an excellent package this will include a basic salary up to £28,000 an annual and monthly bonus, pension, healthcare and life assurance.
There will be an on – call element to this role and the successful IT Support Analyst will be expected to be involved in responding to business critical out of hours issues.
Apply now for an immediate interview.