An IT Systems Manager is now sought by a global engineered component manufacturer to take responsibility for the current IT function supporting circa 1,500 users across manufacturing and distribution sites in the UK and international locations. This is an exciting role with a key focus on the successful IT Systems Manager supporting current systems whilst moving the Organisation forward gaining a competitive advantage through the delivery and application of modern technology solutions.
Currently there is a well-developed bespoke ERP /MRP solution that interfaces into and is involved in all processes across the global Organisation. This is supported by an established in-house development function. It is essential that the successful IT Manager can therefore communicate with this team, calling upon a background in system and software development.
There is also an infrastructure team that support the HQ and other operational sites, so a solid knowledge of
IT infrastructure and management of, is also critical.
The IT Systems Manager must have following:
- A proven transformational IT Manger / Leader
- IT Management within a multi-site manufacturing Company
- Background in software development or management of development function
- Management of IT network / infrastructure – O365 / SharePoint / Microsoft solutions
- Lead and specific Company change projects – infrastructure / ERP / Application
- Proven in project delivery – ERP / MRP enhancements and change
The IT Systems Manager will be have overall responsibility for the management and direction of the IT function (development + Infrastructure) a solid broad technical knowledge is essential as is proven project initiation and management. Your broad knowledge, energy and passion for current technology will help the Company move forward.
The IT Systems Manager will be offered a starting salary of £55,000 - £60,000 plus Company benefits.