An IT Manager (Infrastructure) is now sought by a recognised and respected commercial Organisation. The role will focus upon offering technical direction, creating and delivering infrastructure based projects that will enhance and support this multi-site Business.
This role will suit an experienced IT Manager who has a excellent current technical skill set and a proven track record in IT and department leadership.
- Technical / infrastructure direction
- Team leadership
- Project design and management of delivery
IT Manager essential experience:
- Proven leadership of infrastructure team
- IT management of a multi-site commercial Business
- Exceptional project management skills
- Demonstrable thought leadership
IT Manager essential technical skills:
- Microsoft Active Directory and Domains
- Microsoft Applications including Office365
- Microsoft Exchange
- Hyper-V / VMware Virtual Environments
- Networking / TCPIP Knowledge
- Firewall, IT Security and AV
The IT Manager will be offered a generous salary and benefits package. A basic salary £50,000 - £55,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Generous Benefits.
This role will suit an ambitious Infrastructure IT Manager, who enjoys retaining a technical involvement and is looking for a role where they really can make a difference.