A Project Coordinator / Administrator is now sought by an expanding specialist software Company, to play a key role in supporting the delivery of critical internal and Client projects. The Project Coordinator / Administrator will be responsible for gathering, tracking and reporting the status of multiple concurrent projects against the individual Client and overall Company road map.
Securing the data from key team members, creating processes and finally presenting this data to senior stakeholders within the Business. The individual projects will vary in scale, nature and complexity and will involve the delivery of National and International SAAS solutions.
This role will suit a Project Coordinator / Administrator who thrives in a smaller Organisation and enjoys the challenge of working at a fast pace of change and can apply a pragmatic approach whilst maintaining a critical attention to detail.
The successful Project Coordinator / Administrator will have:
- Commercial experience gained within a similar role
- Experience of working within an Agile project delivery function
- Proven ability to work with multiple sources of changing data at any one time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstratable attention to detail
- Experience of report creation / data presentation
- Relevant experience of project management software tools
- Exposure to Scrum and Kanban would be advantageous
This role of Project Coordinator / Administrator is central to the evolution of this exciting Organisation The role offers an exceptional opportunity to make your mark, to use your past experience and lessons learnt to create a highly valued project monitoring and reporting function that will provide an essential source real-time information.
A starting salary of £28,000 - £35,000 is offered, with excellent career opportunities and the chance to progress.