1st/ 2nd Line Support
A 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer is required for an initial 3 month contract based in a busy educational institution based in north Birmingham.
As the successful 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer you will be involved in supporting a broad base of traditional and teaching technology, offering remote and face to face to face support for students, teaching, support staff.
Key experience and attributes for 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer:
- Commercial IT experience ideally within the education sector
- Strong MS desktop support skills
- Strong Office365 support experience
- LAN support / basic infrastructure support
- Active Directory administration / management
Non-technical attributes for the 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer:
- Positive and engaging personality
- Happy to undertake a broad range of tasks from 1st to 2nd line
- Ability to communicate technical information in an easy to understand way
- Outgoing enjoy working with all age groups.
The 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.