Are you an experienced PHP Laravel Developer, looking for a rare and exciting opportunity within the Automotive industry?
If so you’ll be bound to be interested in this PHP Laravel Developer opportunity, to join this small team within the global organisation to develop B2B websites and applications.
Whilst importantly giving you the opportunity to hone all skills that surround the development process. Offering you training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths.
The PHP Laravel Developer will be responsible and involved with:
• Software projects from inception to delivery
• Liaise with internal and external customers to accurately understand and assess requirements.
• Specify, scope and document requirements.
• Develop applications to industry standards within agreed timescales.
• Deliver & provide training and documentation where necessary.
• Support and future proof these and current applications
• Maintain awareness of technology updates and best practice to ensure the most effective solutions are in place.
To be the right PHP Laravel Developer for us, you'll come with the following experience:
• Confidence using an MVC PHP framework such as Laravel or CodeIgniter for developing web applications.
• Git and command line tools.
• Experience managing cloud hosted Linux virtual machines over SSH - preferably on Microsoft Azure
• Working with APIs, for example Google rest API and SOAP
• Experience with database design and migrations in MySQL
• Ability to capture and formally document user requirements
• Design skills with Photoshop/ability to design mock-ups
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• Be confident and willing to keep stake holders up to date on development projects
• Have an appetite for problem solving and solution finding whilst maintaining a flexible approach to work.
This global company is within the Automotive industry and ranked in the Top 15 UK Automotive groups. They have a network of locations across the United Kingdom, recognised as the largest within Europe and work with likes of Renault, Volkswagen, Ford and Fiat. The company is proud to be listed on the Stock Exchange with annual revenues of over £1 billion and employing almost 3000 people across its operations.
Salary for the right PHP Laravel Developer is paying up to £40,000 with fantastic Benefits (including 31 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Retail Discounts , Car and Healthcare schemes).