Our client is currently seeking a Lead Tester to join their team in Coventry, on a permanent basis, with a salary up to £45,000 + company benefits.
Are you a Lead Tester looking to take your career to the next level?
From the get-go, the Lead Tester will be crucial to the IT department. Initially undertaking hands on testing, whilst building a best of breed testing function. Building test cases across a mix of web, mobile and traditional applications drawn from third party, in-house developed and SaaS sources.
Do you think you’re capable of growing and nurturing a small team of Testers?
Our client is looking for someone who is eager to step into a managerial role, as the journey of the Lead Tester will progress into developing and training a small successful team of Testers.
The desirable candidate:
- Document and build test cases, ensuring that they can be comprehended by colleagues at all levels
- Integrate and automate testing for frontend systems – prominently HR systems (payroll, invoices, NI, Tax etc.)
- Creation of test scripts and scenarios for end to end testing
- Liaise with the Analyst & Developer team to get a full understanding of a project specification so that effective test plans are built
- Formulate and apply rigorous test plans from project specifications.
- Translating user requirements into detailed QA specifications
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques
- Significant previous experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Previous demonstrable experience of strategy development and execution
Planning, executing and reporting on various forms of testing, including; system or integration testing, performance and regression testing
- Strong leadership skills as you will be key to the expansion of the team
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to organise and work under pressure whilst producing quality deliverables
If successful, the Lead Tester
will be offered a starting basic salary up to £45,000 + Company Benefits, with training and development opportunities once settled in post, as well as hybrid working. Apply directly, or send your CV to Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk