Our client is currently seeking a Junior Project Administrator to join their team in Coventry, on a permanent basis, with a salary up to £25,000 + amazing company benefits.
The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee all project administration, whilst supporting Project Management and Business Analysis with major project activities. The initial projects will include Administration Clear Out Schemes.
The desirable candidate will:
- Managing branch or brand opens, moves and closures
- Co-ordinating head office activity for new client onboarding
- Liaising with operational colleagues to capture IT requirements
- Identifying solutions and benefits and working with the IT and Operational teams to
- Owning and managing smaller projects
- Supporting Project Management and Business Analysis with major project activities
- Project Administration
- Have a keen interest in Projects and IT
- Have attention to detail
This is an amazing opportunity for someone starting out, whether you’re a graduate or have been working in an IT environment for a couple of years, this may be the perfect role for you!
If successful, you will be offered a starting basic salary up to £25,000 + Company Benefits, with training and development opportunities once settled in post, as well as flexible working, 4 days working in the office and 1 day from home. Apply directly, or send your CV to Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk