We are currently searching for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to join one of our leading clients in Meriden, on a permanent basis.
Due to a great expansion across board, our client is seeking for an experienced Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their mission of revamping their commercial front-end and back-end application systems.
As a Business Analyst / Project Manager, you will combine excellent communication skills with the following commercial experience:
- Full commercial project managing life-cycle responsibility
- Implementing and integrating back office / front office application systems– CRM, Payroll, Telephony systems etc.,
- Business process improvement projects
- Technology and system change projects
- Digital transformation projects
- Extracting data to build DWHs projects
Are you passionate about your work, and the projects you carry out? Don’t mind getting stuck in, and getting your hands dirty? Proactive with managing projects to completion? If so, this may be the perfect role for you. If successful, you will be offered a starting basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + Company Benefits, with training and development opportunities once settled in post, as well as flexible working, 2 days working from home and 3 days in the office.