Third line Infrastructure.
Systems Administrator. 40k +Car Leeds.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Third Line IT Support Analyst to join our client. Our client is an Managed Service Provider, providing services for a portfolio of clientele. As well as great salary our client offers annual bonus’s based on individual and company performance.
Systems Administrotor. 40k +car Leeds.
The working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, working between the hours of 8.45 am and 5.15 pm Monday to Friday.
The Third Line Infrastructure role is a technical position within the organisation. This position is responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of customer’s software systems, coordinating complex projects and implementing software solutions. This position also includes providing technical assistance to other team members, with system and network requests. The ideal candidate will have skills in the following technologies – Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Office 365, Virtualization, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Citrix and SAN/Storage, RDS, Firewalls and exposure to PowerShell.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- MS Office 365
- Firewall and VLans
- Microsoft and Windows Server (2008/2012+) and Desktop (Windows 7+)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Virtualization experience
- Solid Networking – IP/WANs LANs
- Citrix – XenDesktop & XenApp
- Active Directory
- Storage/SAN Experience
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security.
- Design and implement hosted and cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements.
- Design and implement disaster recovery solutions.
- IT support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint etc
- Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix and Microsoft.
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services and Citrix
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard and periodic system review.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes and agreed outages.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Able to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service Levels.
- Work with the Service Desk Dispatcher to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Work through project tickets and phases in Connectwise as assigned by a Project Manager
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable adjustments may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Systems Administrator. 40k +Car Leeds.Please apply directly and send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, Sonicwall CSSA, Labtech LTCP or VMware
- Experience of managing Projects and Meeting Deadlines.
- The ability to interpret non-technical and technical information to enable problem resolution.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Good spoken and written English skills with some experience of report writing and the ability to communicate the key insights.
- Experience of liaising with senior stakeholders and customers – ranging from technical staff through to non-technical directors.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- The ability to understand current state and desired state and identify steps to move from one to another.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work within agreed timescales.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- To have ability to self –teach.