2nd Line Support Analyst. Up to £28k DOE + Bonus. Leeds.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Second Line IT Support Analyst to join our client. Our client is an Managed Service Provider, providing services for a portfolio of clientele. As well as great salary our client offers annual bonus’s based on individual and company performance.
The working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, working between the hours of 8.45 am and 5.15 pm Monday to Friday.
2nd Line Support Analyst. Salary up to £28k DOE + Bonus. Leeds.
Your key duties will be:
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Remote Desktop Services
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Knowledge, Skills Required:
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Work with the Service Desk Manager to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require 3rd line and field service engineer level support
- Responsible for logging time spent on support tickets as it happens
About you – you will be:
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems
- Have an understanding of Office 365. Windows Servers (2019, 2016, 2012, 2008). Active Directory. Microsoft Office Packages. Network Switching. Firewalls and Routers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyse problems effectively and implement resolutions.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organisations key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
2nd Line Support. Salary £28k DOE + Bonus Leeds.Please apply directly and send CV’S to Jagpal.email@example.com
- Highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile and be happy to go beyond the job description
- Interpersonal Skills
- UK Driving License