Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Manager
3 Months initially
£500 per day
My client is a London Borough council with a current requirement for an experienced PMO professional with direct, hands-on experience of running an IT Portfolio Management team and of IT project and programme delivery to join our team of delivery professionals.
The successful PMO Manager will
- Enhance the delivery of the portfolio.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a standardised Project, Portfolio Management (PPM) system.
- Schedule the portfolio of projects (through an overall programme plan),
- Coordinating information and project reporting,
To be considered for the PMO Manager role, the successful PMO Manager will
- Have demonstrable experience of programme/project management and PMO/portfolio management experience
- Be able to construct and use a variety of programme/project reporting tools, for communicating programme status at director and sponsor level
- Have had experience of working with an enterprise-wide systems delivery methodology in a programme/ project/ PMO role, and be able to mentor project teams and train new staff
- Have had experience of managing resource allocation across group functions and programme teams
If you have the desired skills and experience, please apply immediately