Applications Project manager
3 Months initially
£500 per day
My client is a London Borough council with a current requirement for an Applications Project Manager who has had a broad range of experience across the areas of applications delivery and engagement and management of third-party partners.
The successful Applications Project Manager will
- Be accountable for delivering medium to large scale technology transformation projects and initiatives within Digital Services portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and applications functions within the organisation.
- Oversee the end-to-end technical delivery of projects, implementing large scale changes to existing platforms and core services and applications within the stipulated programme/project timeline/budget.
- Engage and manage third-party partners and Systems integrators
- Work on critical projects, such as:
- Application migrations
- Implementing new cloud hosted solutions
- Implement Proof of Concept of Middleware and Service Bus
The successful Applications Project Manager will have the following skills and experience.
- Project Management Methodologies (Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid)
- Middleware and Service Bus delivery
- Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Business process change associated with the implementation of new technologies
- Change and version control management
- Data integration / Migration
- Knowledge of Mulesoft and/or Microsoft technology
- Experience in working with Open Source applications / platforms
If you have the desired skills and experience, please apply immediately