Adult Social Care BI Analyst
Local Government Body
Inside IR35 £350 PER DAY
My client requires an ASC BI Analyst who will be responsible for completing statutory returns and performance reporting for Adult Social Care. This role will lead on ASC statutory returns including the SALTs, DoLs and SAC returns. It will also lead on performance reporting and producing weekly/monthly performance reports for ASC managers. Working as part of a team, this role will help develop and improve our ASC BI products including developing intelligence dashboards. This role will also help support wider projects for ASC that enable transformation and the improvement outcomes for residents.
• To support and produce analytical and intelligence products against Adult Social Care priorities and objectives for improving outcomes for residents.
• To be responsible for the production and development of intelligence products including dashboards.
• To maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders including developing a strong relationship with service managers.
• To lead on the successful completion of ASC statutory returns including SALT, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) / The Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS), SAC return, the Adult Social Care Survey (ASCS) and the Survey of Adult Carers in England (SACE).
• Contribute to the Adult Social Care Finance Return (ASC-FR)
• To drive forward and delivery analytical products that support transformation within ASC and the generation of savings.
• To deliver work which includes important recommendations and insights that directly impact on service provision.
•To lead on any regional returns including ADASS submissions.
• To communicate and present analytical and intelligence products to a variety of audiences which will include both those with and without an understanding of analytical and statistical techniques.
• To maintain a strong understanding of analytical techniques and statistical methods and the application of technology for business intelligence
• To support the wider priorities and objectives of the BI service including the Council’s transformation and public services reform, and savings and income generation activities.
• To proactively seek ways to improve our understanding of outcomes within the Borough.
• Provide support to Adult Social Care in relation to any inspection.
Skills & Experience
• At least 2 years ASC Research and Analysis experience with good knowledge of ASC data/systems.
• Detailed knowledge of the adult social care outcomes framework
• You will have an appropriate qualification in business intelligence/analysis or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to manage and delivery constantly changing work with competing deadlines.
• Good analytical skills, with knowledge of sources of ASC & Health data and relevant systems.
• Experience of analysing, interpreting, and presenting complex quantitative and qualitative data where material is conflicting and drawn from multiple sources
• Proven experience of submitting statutory returns in ASC including SALT, SAC and DoLs returns.
• Experience of developing intelligence products for ASC including dashboards, profiles and reports.
• Understanding and application of technology for business intelligence including GIS, Power BI, SPSS, Stata
• Desirable appropriate programming and statistical software training – SQL, T-SQL, R, Python
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply immediately.